Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yummy Healthy (Kale) Chips



We made chili the other night and I bought two 10oz bags of Kale pieces. I thought well I need 4 cups for my chili so I would be needing 32oz of Kale. Boy was I wrong. I made the chili with half of a single 10oz bag. I saw this recipe the other day and I couldn't wait to have an excuse to make it. And... an excuse was born. One thing I would like to change when I do this again would be to add more Kale to the pan. At the time I was loading up our pan I was trying to get the Kale to lay in a flat type of way just like when you make fries so that it is one single layer of cooking. This resulted in a relatively small amount of actual Kale chips and since it shrunk as it was baking there was a lot of empty parchment paper spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment