Sunday, February 19, 2012

Healthy Breakfast Fritatta

I was invited to my sisters house in Lancaster to discuss Wedding plans. I arrived at lunch time after almost 2 hours of driving. I was starving. I had a ton of Kale at home so I brought some along to share. I went to the WHFoods website and selected Kale as my target ingredient and out popped this little beauty. It was a perfect thing to make in my sisters limited appliance kitchen. She just moved in with her fiance and they have a seriously lacking kitchen. She has only the absolute essentials, ie. nesting bowls, single 2 cup measuring cup, 2 rubber spatulas, a small knife block, a 10" skillet (I got this for her for xmas) and a plastic cutting sheet. But she does have a great oven and she had gone to the store to get the ingredients I needed. So my mom chopped the onion my sister whipped up the eggs and I chopped the Kale. I have to say this came out great. The only thing I would change in the future editions would be instead of regular ground turkey I would use a turkey sausage. Just remove the casing first and treat that like ground turkey. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment